View Single Post
sbca1995

Old November 15th, 2007, 09:43 AM
I have a licensed copy of Hero Lab that I got for the purposes of using with WoD. I also had the WoD demo before that. I've installed the latest release which is currently 1.2c. I went to Help > About to confirm the version I'm running.

Questions:

1. I still see "WoD Preview" on the main menu, just like I did with the demo. Is this right?

2. When I go to Updates, it still offers v1.2c for me to download. Is the Update section just a generic list of available downloads? Or does HL act like Windows Update and check which version you're using and then selectively display which updates you need to download? If it's the latter, why am I prompted to download a version I already have installed?

3. I'm unable to get Cruac to 5 dots, even though I have the XP. I get an error, and then back at the purchasing screen, my XP price for Cruac 5 has now multiplied from the earlier XP price. Trying to purchase again gives same result: XP is now even more expensive. Is this a known issue?

4. Are Vampires, Ghouls, and Mortals the only templates offered in the RC?

5. When I try to register my license, the only system offered is d20, but I want to register my license for WoD. Why isn't WoD offered?

Thanks.
sbca1995 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote