View Single Post
Sendric

Old December 21st, 2014, 04:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bryandet View Post
So I managed a work around by creating a duskblade variant that allowed a familiar, then still used the feat to stay within the rules, though the solution seems inelegant/clumsy. Still, it works for now. I also made a file up for a Coure Eladrin, so I can eventually add that when I get Celestial Familiar. I'm not sure that I did it properly, as the skills don't match the stat block, but I can use adjustment in the individual file. Everything else matches up, and I used existing files to copy and modify to make then specific to Coure Eladrin (i.e. alternate form, their spell-like abilities, etc with accurate descriptions). I haven't done any of this before, so fingers crossed it doesn't screw anything else up. If there's an actual "fix" to the Obtain Familiar feat itself, please let me know
Excellent. That would have been my suggested work-around. I'm not sure when I'll get the chance to make Obtain Familiar work as it should as I'm pretty busy over the next couple of weeks. I'll keep you in the loop though.
Sendric is offline   #6 Reply With Quote