View Single Post
atimrogers

Old September 14th, 2013, 09:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
No, - this is a limitation of the printing mechanism used in Hero Lab - we can't record the amount of progress it's made through a gigantic block of text if that text can't be output in the first space Hero Lab tries to place it in. If you have that much to say about your character's background, I recommend word processors, since those will let you apply much more formatting to your text. You also probably won't be changing your background often, so you can just print the background once and then keep it with the rest of the character sheet, through many reprints of the character sheet itself.
Okay, thanks. We were actually using that section to incorporate/record evolving spell books that modified the SW Arcane Power system too much to work easily with the HL SW Arcane powers. We had already figured it was probably going to be better to create word processor documents or use the journal section in some way, but I thought I'd ask if in case we could get it onto the sheet (so it all would have a uniform look).

I appreciate the feedback. And the great new form, zarlor!
atimrogers is offline   #15 Reply With Quote