View Single Post
Spence

Old September 17th, 2011, 01:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duggan View Post
Actually, as I understand it, there are a lot of features that don't get implemented simply because they're doing their best to provide a generic system. C.f. copying powers / minions / etc in M&M.
I'm really glad to hear that. My next campaign that I am working up is for All For One (Ubiquity system) and I really wish RW was out already. The other games I have been involved it recently were Savage Worlds and M&M3e so HL has been great. But since most of the games I play and have an interest in as decidedly not D&D/Pathfinder/Etc, another "track the castle" program would be of little interest.

Heck my only beef with HL (and it is more a casual disgruntled whine ) is that I lack the skills/knowledge to create/add the structure needed for Ubiquity. Once the basic structure is there, adding custom content is fairly easy if a bit tedious. With the added bonus that some of the more skilled users out there tend to complete content before I get halfway done , so I can just download theirs.

But I am really veering off subject here. I am just hoping to hear a solid release date sooner than later for RW. I am so tired of tracking everything via a multitude of separate files....
Spence is offline   #15 Reply With Quote