View Single Post
Sakri

Old November 9th, 2010, 07:47 AM
I created my old Level 17 kalashtar cleric|invoker in Hero Lab and noticed the following bugs:

1. Invoker's Blaze feat doesn't add its damage bonus to radiant powers.

2. I get a +1 bonus to Reflex from class, which I shouldn't.

3. Feats in character sheet are distributed to three different columns. This is annoying; feats should all be in the same place.

4. The program gives me free Hybrid Talent feat for some reason. Maybe it believes I have selected hybrid paragon path although I have selected Radiant Servant paragon path.

5. Many power cards have odd printings on them such as: "<i> Trigger: </i> You miss an enemy with a radiant power. <i> Effect: </i> Reroll the attack roll." Those <i>-thingies shouldn't be there. There are also www urls in many power cards which make them look ugly.

6. I can't find how to add to my character a superior implement that has a magical property. Maybe I just don't know how to do it, but the option may be missing.

I think the program seems to have too many bugs in it at the moment, since I found so many by just creating one character. I would like to know, whether Lone Wolf will make a serious attempt to squash the majority of bugs in the program some time soon?
Sakri is offline   #10 Reply With Quote