View Single Post
daplunk

Old November 14th, 2017, 03:02 AM
Statement: I have a top tier cloud service for the life of my account, so I think I am fine here.
Response: Cloud subscriptions have been frozen for quite some time now. Apparently they will resume around the time when the Content Market goes live, so soon most likely. A great time to have that life time sub.

1) Do my players need to buy the Player Version, or will the infos be accessible via Internet?
A) Currently yes the players need to have a copy of the Player Version in order to accessed shared info.

2) Content Market? Is this a thing already?
A) Not really but sort of yes. It's there. There are four free content packs available. It could drop tomorrow for all we know. Last info we had was it should have dropped last month from memory but they are having issues with the Paizo API system that's designed to verify pdf ownership. If you check THIS link though the community have some shared content.

3) I want to start inserting Infos into RW. I dm "Curse of the Crimson Throne". I am a bit of a loss, how to do it. Not inserting the Info, but as we will play more campaigns on Golarion (the world), I have no idea if I could just create a realm called GOLARION which I will use for all future campaign, or if a single CotCT realm would be better. What I am basicly asking is (I think) how to seperate world-infos (useable in all campaigns) from campaign-info.
I am sure somehone has made this experience and could tell me, what's the better way to approach this...
A) I would start with the Crimson Throne. Capture all the information related to Golarion as you go though and start building the information about the locations. This can then be re-used in future campaigns by simply exporting the content you want to re-use and importing it into a new realm.

4) Thank you so much for your patience and help!
You are more than welcome. Here's some more stuff to help you on your way.
Daplunk's YouTube Channel - 46 videos currently to help you learn the tool
Realm Works Facebook User Group - There are many of us hiding in this group discussing Realm Works and sometimes Hero Lab. This can be a great place to get immediate help as there's always someone on Facebook.
Realm Works Discord Server - Not hugely active but conversation does happen here. Has a screen share feature now in case you want some live help.

Realm Works - Community Links
Realm Work and Hero Lab Videos
Ream Works Facebook User Group
CC3+ Facebook User Group

D&D 5e Community Pack - Contributor
General Hero Lab Support & Community Resources
D&D 5e Community Pack - Install Instructions / D&D 5e Community Pack - Log Fault / D&D 5e Community Pack - Editor Knowledge Base

Obsidian
Obsidian TTRPG Tutorials
daplunk is offline   #2 Reply With Quote