View Single Post
Duggan
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old August 26th, 2010, 05:30 AM
I'm not a Lone Wolf employee, but I think I know the answers to these.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryntak4536 View Post
a) To obtain my second 'free' license, do I do that through the "obtain secondary license" option? Or is that option to purchase the additional $10.00 license(s)?
It is used for the second license. Further ones are purchased in the License Administration Website.

Quote:
b) Can I place these additional licenses purchased on my account on my player's laptops for them to use?
They would be using your registration account to register their computers. *wry grin* Yeah, this means you have to trust your players with your licensing information. Technically speaking, secondary licenses are for your own use on different computers, but I think Lone Wolf knows they're often bought for gaming groups which is why there's an upper limit.

Quote:
c) Regardless of the answer to b above, I'm not quite following the game data stuff. Once I get and activate my second license, I assume I still need to run the update on the new computer?
They will still need to download the game data. But they will have access to all of the licensed systems on the primary account.

Quote:
d) WIll I have to select what gaming system I wish it to run, or will that be linked to the license alredy because of it being a second license?
The latter.

FWIW, answers primarily drawn from http://www.wolflair.com/index.php?co...page=licensing
Duggan is offline   #5 Reply With Quote