View Single Post
Fenris447

Old November 24th, 2020, 07:17 AM
Guys, I just have to brag: the release version of the variant class features is coming along really beautifully. No more adding an adjustment to get a separate tab for each variant feature. There will be a single variants tab, where you select you want to use variant racial and/or class features. I have it dynamically building the list of options based on what class(es) are on your hero. And you can now select all the features you want to use when you’re first building the character. They’ll show up in your class feature list just like the normal ones, and anything that is being replaced will be totally hidden.

So once this goes live, you can select your features from the start and then play and level the hero as if those features were there all along. No need to revisit the variants tab every time you level to see if there’s another variant feature available to you. I’m really looking forward to getting it in your hands!

I’m thinking about making an ongoing progress thread, with links to the pre-release files in case people want to grab features, subclasses, etc. as they’re finished. I have a few specific features that my group wants to use, so I’m prioritizing those. But if there’s a particular subclass or feature anyone needs sooner rather than later, let me know so I can prioritize it too.

Found an issue with or have a suggestion for the 5e Community Pack? Please post it here at our GitHub.

Feel free to stop by the Lone Wolf Development Subreddit, for discussion of any and all LWD products and community efforts!
Fenris447 is offline   #841 Reply With Quote