View Single Post
Madmaxneo

Old July 22nd, 2017, 09:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbs666 View Post
Two things to keep in mind.

There is a single keystroke shortcut to collapse everything in the nav pane. It's handy if you have a big realm and you find all the open stuff is annoying.
Yes, it is ctrl/shift/(-). I know this but would like it set so that the last area I had open would remain open so it is much easier to find the last thing I was working on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbs666 View Post
Secondly it is very easy to use one of the generic topic/article types as a container or list type to organize other topics and articles. All the magic swords could go under an article named magic swords, which could include what ever generic information existed about such, which would be under a similar article "magic weapons."
Hmm, that I was already doing as described in my original post.

GM of HARP, Rolemaster, Spacemaster, Dreamchaser, Savage Worlds, and a myriad of other not so well known systems.
Software I use for gaming: Realm Works, Inspiration Pad Pro, Ebon, Aeon Timeline, Scrivener, Syrinscape, Hexagon, Fantasia Archive, OneNote, and a spreadsheet program.
Mapping programs: CC3+, MapForge, Worldographer, Xara Photo and Graphic Designer 10.
Programming experience: Java and Javascript (Maptools and PDF programming).
Madmaxneo is offline   #6 Reply With Quote