View Single Post
EightBitz

Old April 17th, 2014, 04:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob View Post
I have a request, since this is becoming a recurring experience for me on the forums that is very frustrating. A common assumption among users here on these forums seems to be that we just slapped this stuff together without any thought, both architecturally and within the interface. That couldn't be farther from reality. There's a REASON we did just about everything within Realm Works. Please give us the benefit of the doubt and ask us what those reasons are - AND ALLOW US TO ANSWER - before passing judgement.

This thread started that way and then devolved into the assumptions. Please realize that I can't spend all my time monitoring the forums. I'd love to, but I'm ALSO working 80 hours per week on development, writing the "best practices" document, managing the business, solving technical issues that the team runs into, etc. All the time on the forums is in addition to that. So please give me a chance to answer before rushing to judgement.

Thanks!
I'm laughing, Rob, because I understand. When I see some of those assumptions, I think to myself, "Do you know how much time they put into this?"

I was all too vocal about how painful the wait was, but seeing the product now, I appreciate everything you've done.
EightBitz is offline   #10