View Single Post
EightBitz

Old September 6th, 2017, 11:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pauljathome View Post
Do you realize how incredibly arrogant this statement is? If we don't like your new plans we're just immature people who react negatively to change?

Its actually quite possible that we're not reacting negatively to change per se, but rather that we have issues with the changes themselves.

Speaking for myself, I do NOT like the subscription model. I also do not like requiring internet access. That isn't "reacting negatively to change".

Obviously, you have to do what you think is best for your business and I'll do what I think best in response to your plans. But do NOT just dismiss my concerns (because that is what you ARE doing) as "reacting negatively to change".

The rest of your post quite reasonably sets out some of your reasons and answers some of our questions (although it notably totally omits talking about my personal biggest issue, the subscription model). But by the time I got to it I was already pretty darned pissed off by your preamble.
He never said immature. He never said reacting negatively to change is unjustified or a bad thing. And he never said it was all gamers. He said it was a large contingent. In my experience, the statement is generally true. I know it's true of me.
EightBitz is offline   #10 Reply With Quote