View Single Post
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old June 4th, 2010, 02:12 PM
Hey chiefweasel,

I think this would be a great idea actually and should help with some of the overlap I have seen in the Pathfinder area. I will try and get a list of books for the Pathfinder stuff put together and sent to you. The only issue here is that Paizo is coming out with at least 1 to 2 new books a month. So don't know if you could list every single one, but maybe a bunch and if someone has a new one they are working on then create a new listing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefweasel View Post
Skills
Feats
Spells
Tricks
Magic items
Prestige Classes
Combine them all to one data set
At least for Pathfinder I would suggest adding Traits, Equipment and Monsters. I have seen allot people working on Monsters, but so far not sharing them.

It also maybe an idea to allow someone to take a section for only Data Entry as they maybe willing to help, but can't actually script. I know it would save me time if all I had to do for a PFRPG book was do the scripting and not actually plugging in basic information for each Thing.

Feel free to mark me down currently as working on the Armor section of the "Adventurer's Armory" for PFRPG.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #2 Reply With Quote