View Single Post
Dark Lord Galen

Old March 26th, 2015, 10:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
Hero Lab + Realm Works + CC3, looks like I'm a certified nutter!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dervish View Post
...... I support those people who make tools that make my life as a GM easier I am more than a bit certifiable
While I to support those that make tools that make my DMing easier, I trump that with I will also at times pull their chains. Here's to ya Rob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parody View Post
Not to mention some of us have been creating game aids on their computers since before some of their current players were born.
Parody has a valid point.... when you can say you have tools that are older than your players, I think that elevates it to Royal Nutter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuartwaring View Post
I'm in the same boat as Aaron. Somehow a game based entirely on imagination has become an extremely expensive hobby!
LOL this made me laugh out loud... SO TRUE, what was a divirsion some 30 years ago because we as a group couldn't afford to go out, it became a pastime of pizza and dungeon crawl ( hey what else can you do for 8 people with $20?)... Now all these years later, I have an insane game room (insert "thanks to the wife" plug here) and can come on varied forums (back in my day they were bulletin boards) and talk with folks on our shared terminal affliction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chemlak View Post
Okay, let's see if I can get this right...
CC (the original), DD (the original), The Profantasy Worldbuilder Bundle (because I'm not going to remember everything that comes in it), CC3+, ToUM, Hero Lab (multiple licences, multiple game systems), Realm Works (GM edition kickstarted and a 5-pack of player editions), AD&D Core Rules 2 & Expansion.
Can't think of anything else, but I am the current caretaker of the Ultimate Campaign Kingdom Tracking Spreadsheet.
Yep, I'm an outright nutter.
Humm, I would be embarrassed to list all of the varied softwares, tools, etc I have utilized. Lets just say I've pretty much seen them all. When you have close to $20k (adjusted to current market pricing) just in lead figures @ an average of $3 each, I think that alone would qualify me as a Royal Nutter

DLG
Royal Nutter
& Unofficial Rob Bad Guy Dog house Occupant
Dark Lord Galen is offline   #28 Reply With Quote