View Single Post
LoppnessMonsta

Old June 6th, 2019, 06:08 PM
Hello! I've been using Hero Lab for a while, and have been enjoying the Community Pack almost as long.

I've bumped into something I would imagine to be an easy fix... for someone who knows what they're doing, which I do not.

The Skald (Spell Warrior) archetype gives a class feature similar to Magus's Arcane Pool, and the Community Pack adjustment for that Magus ability works fantastic. However, the Skald version is not quite the same. The list of enchantments that can be applied to the weapons is slightly different:

Skald gets Dancing, Defending, Distance, Flaming, Frost, Ghost Touch, Keen, Mighty Cleaving, Returning, Shock, Seeking, or Speed.

Magus gets (and the adjustment has) Dancing, Flaming, Flaming Burst, Frost, Icy Burst, Keen, Shock, Shocking Burst, Speed, and Vorpal.

How do I go about creating an adjustment that functions like the Magus adjustment, but has a different Enchantment list? I've never created a custom adjustment before, and frankly it's quite daunting, even with the existing Adjustment to copy from.
LoppnessMonsta is offline   #1680 Reply With Quote