View Single Post
Acenoid

Old July 12th, 2014, 04:44 AM
Hi!

Thank you for the response.

But I don't think that this can be the reason. Contents that you have bought earlier will surely not dissappear just because you stop using and paying for the cloud? Also what happens if you start editing this new content integrate / modify it to your liking. I think if you buy it you will get the whole "content tree" placed into your realm and then you can do whatever you like with it (no need to meantion that you need to follow terms & conditions & fair use).

I would have no problem to use an "online cloud" for piracy reasons activation wise etc w/o the synchronisation. I can still make backups and restore in case I would need that functionality.

I have (at the moment) difficulties to understand why I should pay a monthly fee just to be able to walk through a virtual warehouse - even if I don't want to buy anything yet or if I just want to buy one particular thing.

Furthermore for me it is probably very complicated to use the cloud at all, the initial payment of the product was already a bit "complicated" :P ( But this would be no unbeatable challenge though)

I hope my posts do not sound too unfriendly or greedy, I like the product as it is now just having some concerns about this.
Acenoid is offline   #3 Reply With Quote