View Single Post
RavenX
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old July 12th, 2013, 11:39 PM
FASA's fall was not directly related to just Shadowrun, and the priority system you criticized 5 for is in 4 as well.... Your GM can use that method, so you've successfully invalidated your own argument. FASA closed down in 2001 not because Shadowrun was doing poorly, but because the company owners were burned out. One of them wanted to retire completely and little faith in the gaming industry as a whole. Time proved him wrong, but its his loss. He missed out on the dividends he could have made. In fact when FASA closed its doors back in the day they were not even hurting financially... I suggest doing some research before criticizing people. You can Criticize Tom for MySpace turning to crap after he sold it all you want, but he is 950 million dollars richer from that sale, so why should he care? Same deal with the two guys that started fasa with $350 starting funds in 1980...

RavenX Pronouns: She/Her

Please do not PM me to inquire about datafiles I coded "for personal use" such as Exalted, World of Darkness, AD&D, or Warhammer 40K Roleplaying. I appreciate your interest, but I do not own the Intellectual Property rights to these game systems. Nor do I have permission from any of the Publishers to distribute the data files. As such, I cannot distribute the work I have done with community on these files. They are "for personal use" only. Thank you.

I am far too busy these days to answer emails. If you message me here there is no guarantee I will get back to you at all.
RavenX is offline   #13 Reply With Quote