Thread: Softwar Piracy
View Single Post
billi13

Old July 19th, 2011, 11:55 PM
I tried again on the 12th of July I got the automatic response it went straight to my inbox and I added it to my contact list. I have been checking all of my messages in my inbox and my junk mail, it is now July 20 and no response.
Is there a working crack or another company that makes a competing product. I would like to be able to use the program that I paid for, or at least purchase a similar product from a reputable company I am not about to give this company any more of my money.
As for the comment that they may not upgrade me to the current version after all of the grief they have put me through and the fact that I paid what the current price is for the product and was only able to use it for what many companies offer as a trial period I should get the upgrade. It is not as if it matters since I am never going to hear from them anyway i do not have the time to post over 400 times on this forum so I do not think I will ever hear from them. I joined this forum in hopes that since I am posting where potential customers can see they may finally reply it did not work.
Bill
billi13 is offline   #17