Thread: Softwar Piracy
View Single Post
billi13

Old July 11th, 2011, 12:06 PM
I purchases army builder when they still had phone support. I purchased it in a store with a free upgrade to the current version. when I upgraded it no longer worked. It took over an hour to finally get the problem fixed. A few moths later the program crashed and I tried reinstalling it but was never able to use it in anything but demo mode. I tried contacting customer support for three years and even had the owner of the game store try to contact the company. After all of the problems I had he stopped selling the product. Neither of us ever heard back from anyone. The game store closed and I no longer had a place to play. Now there is a new store and I would like to be able to use the program that I paid full retail price for. I am sure there is a new version and the rule books have changed but since I was able to use the program for only about 6 months I think I should get a working version. I sent a similar message to the customer support but since they have always ignored me I thought that if I posted this on a forum they may eventually reply.

Last edited by billi13; July 20th, 2011 at 12:00 AM. Reason: typo
billi13 is offline   #12