View Single Post
lortondm

Old May 4th, 2019, 03:57 AM
Actually, one follow-up question. When I turned on Bestiary Monster Creation it popped up the CR Estimate Panel. That caused me to find this post from Mathias in 2013 noting that the CR Estimate Panel could be added via the Configure Hero Form:

http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=38742 (stating "Even if you're not creating a creature using the Monster Creation System, the "CR Estimate" summary panel that was added to go along with that is available as an option for those who own the Bestiary 1 package. To use this, create your character as an NPC, and check the "Show CR Estimate Panel?" option on the Configure Hero form. The Configure Hero form can be re-opened from the Character menu, if you wanted to turn this on for one of your existing NPCs.").

That's how I remember doing it in Pathfinder Hero Lab in the past. But I go to Pathfinder Configure Hero Form and I don't see an option to turn on the CR Estimate Panel. Am I missing something or did a later change happen such that now the CR Estimate Panel is only accessible via using Bestiary Monster Creation?

Thanks again!
lortondm is offline   #4 Reply With Quote