View Single Post
Elihana

Old June 8th, 2018, 06:03 AM
As many people are well aware the arguable start of the con season is in 5 days with Origins 2018. Origins 2018 is also the start of Neo-Tokyo missions. How are we supposed to use your software to accurately make characters for the new season of Missions? To me this is an acute problem because the whole reason I purchased and continue to support Hero Lab is because I was introduced to the product at Origins.

There is an apology in the thread of the release of Forbidden Arcana that there has been no significant update. That was dated 28 February. That was now over 3 months ago. Incidentally the whole reason I purchased the book in Hero Lab (dedicated spellslinger positive quality) is still broken.

The change in missions requires everyone to create new characters. This should be a time to show the power flexability and ease of use for Hero Lab. Instead it's only showing limitations.

In the past I have been very vocal in my support of Hero Lab recommending it to people time and time again. This year sadly I will not be able to recommend to anyone to purchase Hero Lab. I understand Shadowrun is not your primary business driver but Shadowrun users are still paying customers and right now I can't help but feel unvalued as a customer. I remember speaking to members of your team at PAX and understanding your backlog of work but again that was over half a year ago.

I am realistic in my expectations and patient but there is core rulebook errata (such as details regarding technomancer character creation) that is a 9 months or a year old that is still not implemented. When is this going to be fixed?

Thanks for reading.

Eli
Elihana is offline   #2 Reply With Quote