Dark Lord Galen

Old July 20th, 2018, 05:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parody View Post
Welcome to the creative process........
Yep.. lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parody View Post
Things are created with the creator's intentions, desires, vision, and abilities in mind, even if the intent is to share or sell what they've created.
Exactly.... that is why all the +1's in various threads and Polls mean next to nothing.... LWD will do what LWD does... the best you can hope for is that some of it will address your requests....The +1's and heated banty are illusionary "feel goods" or frustrations since they really carry no weight. LWD will tell you they consider them, but as general rule a poll slanted in favor of player whim / revenue intake for a DM game management tool and practically everything else on hold awaiting the CM is all that really needs to be said when comparing wish-listing to reality.

Parody is right, the choice is ultimately up to LWD and each must decide what that means to them as far as value added.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErinRigh View Post
Now if you want to take offense to someone's comments, I am the resident grumpy old fart...
Hey, I take offense at taking offense... You might be A grumpy old fart... but there hasn't been a poll yet to determine who THE grumpy old fart is.. or I would have at least been in the top 3.... :-) *Snark*

But have found the thread entertaining, and even threw the vinegar .. informative......

DLG

D&D> Pre 1e White Box Edition, 1e, 2e, 3.5 Currently, Set in the World of Greyhawk (The first, longest running and Best Campaign Setting)
Software>Extensive use of all forms of MS Products, Visual Studio 2012, DAZ 3d, AutoCAD, Adobe Products.
Gaming Specific>Campaign Cartographer, D20 Pro Alpha & BattleGrounds Beta Tester, World Builder, Dungeon Crafter, LWD Hero Lab, Realm Works, Inkwell Ideas Citybuilder & Dungeon Builder, Auto-Realm, Dundjinni
Contributing Writer for TSR, WOC, & Canonfire

Last edited by BJ; July 20th, 2018 at 05:36 AM.
Dark Lord Galen is offline   #22 Reply With Quote