Thread: Skaven Bugs
View Single Post
Yobtar

Old October 28th, 2010, 08:45 PM
Unfortunately my "fix" of the save file bug with MBROs and Packmasters has actually created more problems than I noticed to begin with and without getting into details I am sad to say that I must revert the file to the way it was before with the save file bug still present.

However I have discovered what is causing the save file bug to happen and am asking for any assistance in fixing this bug as it does seem to be beyond my skills.
Here it is...
In the Skaven.dat file in the Size tab of the bskOgremas OPTION the Edit Size Limit Script reads

if (tagis[BSkavStuff.PackX?] <> 0) then
@minimum = 0
else
@minimum = 1
endif
@maximum = round(count[effective] / 2,0,-1) - tagcount[BSkavStuff.PackX?] + 1
@start = 1

The save file bug is being caused by the +1 in bold. this +1 enables packmasters to be half plus one of the unit size of the rat ogre unit they are in (so ROs/2 + 1 = number of packmasters allowed).

Can anyone please take a look at this and give me a fix to prevent the save file from loading up showing packmasters at 1 instead of how many you actually assign to the unit? I know it saves it correctly but when the army gets loaded from a save file it only has 1 packmaster and you have to add the number of packmasters back in.
Yobtar is offline   #33 Reply With Quote