View Single Post
Sword_of_Spirit

Old May 16th, 2017, 06:05 PM
Because I do heavy customization, I duplicated all of the categories and articles I use, and then hid the originals. I kept the same names, and it is easy to distinguish them in the Manage section because you can see they are user made.

With the recent changes, Realm Works won't let me do that. If I want to use the Content Market, I have to rename all of my dozens of duplicate categories, and the original category names are just off-limits to me. Furthermore, Realm Works won't even let me add a space or other invisible character to the name to keep it cosmetically the same.

I really have a problem with this. I want to be able to use my version of categories, without unprotecting and messing up the originals in case I need them for imported topics, but the only way to do that currently is to think of satisfying new names for all of them, or append something to the name--which is a really clunky and ugly solution.

Is there some way Realm Works can allow us to add an invisible marker to a category name that distinguishes it sufficiently for Realm Works's internal purposes, but allows us to re-use the global names?
Sword_of_Spirit is offline   #1 Reply With Quote