View Single Post
zarlor

Old April 28th, 2014, 04:48 AM
With updates I guess it's hard to say for certain. Hero Lab has had several major updates all for free. Army Builder I think had one that had a cost to upgrade. I think for the most part, though, they are not likely to charge for updates. Especially with some ability to make money on the cloud service subscriptions.

On 3rd party content, I doubt you will need to be a cloud subscriber to get marketplace content to download for local use, but you're right that we may have to wait to see for certain if that is really the case or not.

Lenny Zimmermann
Metairie, LA, USA

Data files authored (please let me know if you see any issues with any of these if you have/use them):
Official (In the downloader)
50 Fathoms, Deadlands: Hell On Earth, Deadlands: Noir, East Texas University, Necessary Evil (requires Super Powers Companion), Pirates of the Spanish Main, Space 1889 (original file by Erich), Tour of Darkness, Weird War II, Weird Wars: Rome
Coming Eventually
Evernight (LWD has completed their review but I have some fixes to make first... although Pinnacle mentioned this might get an overhaul to SWADE so I may just wait for that first. If you just HAVE to have this now, though, just PM me)
zarlor is offline   #4 Reply With Quote