View Single Post
RavenX
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old September 17th, 2013, 09:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quintain View Post
The FR stuff doesn't seem to include the Psionic stuff...but when I have the .user files from the Psionics unleashed import, I get duplicate record errors.

I can't seem to configure it so they exist in harmony.

any ideas?
Chemosh was supposed to incorporate the Psionics data to work with the FR material. I suspect this has to do with whatever edits he made to the data from DropBox. Duplicate errors may have occurred in the data, particularly if he just merged the data sets together. You'll have to wait until he can discuss this as I'm not familiar with the process he does to merge data, I just do data entry.

RavenX Pronouns: She/Her

Please do not PM me to inquire about datafiles I coded "for personal use" such as Exalted, World of Darkness, AD&D, or Warhammer 40K Roleplaying. I appreciate your interest, but I do not own the Intellectual Property rights to these game systems. Nor do I have permission from any of the Publishers to distribute the data files. As such, I cannot distribute the work I have done with community on these files. They are "for personal use" only. Thank you.

I am far too busy these days to answer emails. If you message me here there is no guarantee I will get back to you at all.
RavenX is offline   #531