View Single Post
AriesOmega

Old January 28th, 2018, 07:41 AM
Oh understood. We are using whatever the newer reference is in our "Forgotten Finders" game. Thank you for the quick response.

I guess the first thing is the Human Ethnic Groups and Ethnic Languages. I'd like a Human character to be able to pick say...I dunno...Chondathan as an ethnic group rather than the Pathfinder stuff like Ulfen. I'd also like to be able select a language for that group for free.

Second Deities, which is a bit harder since certain Domains no longer exist in Pathfinder. For the most part our group isn't affected since the players pick things you'd find in the PHB for the most part.

The big thing I would love...this is a long way off probably is "Regions" as per defined in 3.5 which would define starting languages and bonus languages rather than by race. Also give a choice of starting gear.

I am not worried about the Regional Feats. We have for the most part dropped it. No one took one, so really no need to deal with them. They are nice but several of them already have a rough equivalent in PF or have something with same name but is a good deal better than the FR version...like Cosmopolitan for example.
AriesOmega is offline   #169 Reply With Quote