View Single Post
Madmaxneo

Old May 29th, 2020, 10:17 PM
@Farling

I tried using this tool today and I encountered an error when I tried to import it into Realm Works:
Quote:
The following errors were encountered during import:

Encountered validation error for the import XML: The 'format_version' attribute is invalid - The value '4' is invalid according to its datatype 'urn:lonewolfdevel.com:realm-works-export:version_type' - The MaxInclusive constraint failed.
I've only used the program once before and it worked flawlessly but that was more than a year ago. I have the latest version (I downloaded and installed after getting the error the first time.

Any suggestions?

EDIT: I looked back a page and found that you added a new feature to force version 3. I wasn't sure if this would work (because I could not find the same error I reported above) so I tried it anyway and it worked.

GM of HARP, Rolemaster, Spacemaster, Dreamchaser, Savage Worlds, and a myriad of other not so well known systems.
Software I use for gaming: Realm Works, Inspiration Pad Pro, Ebon, Aeon Timeline, Scrivener, Syrinscape, Hexagon, Fantasia Archive, OneNote, and a spreadsheet program.
Mapping programs: CC3+, MapForge, Worldographer, Xara Photo and Graphic Designer 10.
Programming experience: Java and Javascript (Maptools and PDF programming).

Last edited by Madmaxneo; May 29th, 2020 at 10:27 PM. Reason: Got it working
Madmaxneo is offline   #547 Reply With Quote