View Single Post
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old May 4th, 2014, 09:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseelie View Post
Seeing another issue: several of the 'Infused' templates from the Advanced Bestiary seem to have an issue...

The Water Infused template yields "Attempt to access field 'abValue' that does not exist for thing 'selSTypMov'
Location: 'eval' script for Thing 'tmuWatInfu' (Eval Script '#1') near line 15"

The Air Infused template yields "Attempt to access field 'abValue' that does not exist for thing 'selSTypMov'
Location: 'eval' script for Thing 'tmuAirInfu' (Eval Script '#1') near line 11"

I think I can puzzle through fixing these on my own, but I still wanted to report them.

Finally, there are two Fire Infused templates. Both of which claim to be from the Advanced Bestiary, but one seems to have come by way of Council of Thieves... and they're different.
Thanks I will look into these as I am working on the CB now.

Unfortunately you will find some duplicates in the CB. Many editors added stuff often at the same time for different AP's or a 3PP book. I finally have learned a way to "deprecate" stuff without totally breaking people's .por files. Cause the issue is if I was to remove one of those "Fire Infused Templates" then DM's that had created a custom monster from it would be screwed when they opened up the .por file. This is just one of those "issues" when you deal with a package that has allot of history and its size.

Update 5/4/2014: This is fixed for the next release.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.

Last edited by ShadowChemosh; May 4th, 2014 at 11:43 AM.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #752