Thread: Auto-link
View Single Post
meek75

Old August 18th, 2015, 04:53 AM
I have been running Hoard of the Dragon Queen and am now eight sessions into it. Entering a multi-session adventure like this one has brought up a feature that I'd like to see added. I would like to be able to turn the auto-linking feature on and off for individual topics. Let me explain what I mean - I have several adventure locations that have a "Kitchen". When I am entering the session information for that adventure I want the "Kitchen" to auto-link as I add information on that adventure. However, when I move on to the next part of the adventure path and a enter a new location that also has a "kitchen" I no longer what it to auto-link to the older "kitchen".. I would like to be able to check/uncheck a box somewhere that turns the auto-link on and off. Once links are created they should stay in place, but not create more links if auto-link is off. The situation is manageable now by using prefixes and suffixes, but over time I end up with a lot of "Kitchen", "Guest Room" , "Parlor" and the such like and inevitably end up moving to quickly and linking to the wring one.
meek75 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote