Thread: Herolab Online
View Single Post
Steel_Wind

Old December 26th, 2017, 04:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe View Post
Future Roadmap

These are planned features for the future that we’ll begin delivering once the core experience is solid. Most of the caveats for the "coming soon" list apply. These are generally larger features that will take more time to implement and thus are a longer view into the future. You may be familiar with many of these feature names from classic Hero Lab. However, they may change form or function, or be implemented in a completely new way when we deliver them for Hero Lab Online.
  • Monster/NPCs
  • Starships
  • Tactical Console
  • Encounter Builder
  • Encounter Library
While I am appreciative of your current efforts with HLO, until it includes these things noted above in your "Future Roadmap", the HLO software is of only passing interest and of meager utility to Starfinder GMs.

I use Herolab for Pathfinder to run my game. I can't use HLO to run Starfinder in the same manner. The functionality to support GMs is just not there.

Lone Wolf has reasonably raised expectations among your customer base based upon the current offerings for HL for Pathfinder and how we use it. Until you can match the current software with HLO for Starfinder, it's difficult for those efforts to be received in a positive light.
Steel_Wind is offline   #4 Reply With Quote