View Single Post
Bloodwolf

Old September 19th, 2020, 11:33 AM
Sendric,

I have been trying but I just can't figure out how to get the weapon damage for the Fang Dragon to show correctly. I have all of the rest of it set. This is the only thing that I can't seem to get right. I'm going to upload it to the dropbox for you to look at.

Just so you know the Fang Dragon is supposed to get the damage dice of the next larger size category. The largest Fang Dragon is Gargantuan so without an Enlarge Spell the damage dice for a Colossal probably isn't needed. But I'll put what I think that it should be in the list just in case it is needed for an Enlarge Spell.

Bite
Tiny - 1d6
Small - 1d8
Medium - 2d6
Large - 2d8
Huge - 4d6
Gargantuan -4d8
Colossal - 6d6

Claws
Tiny - 1d4
Small - 1d6
Medium - 1d8
Large - 2d6
Huge - 2d8
Gargantuan -4d6
Colossal - 4d8

Wings
Tiny - N/A
Small - N/A
Medium - 1d6
Large - 1d8
Huge - 2d6
Gargantuan - 2d8
Colossal - 4d6

Tail Slap
Tiny - N/A
Small - N/A
Medium - N/A
Large - 2d6
Huge - 2d8
Gargantuan - 4d6
Colossal - 4d6

Crush
Tiny - N/A
Small - N/A
Medium - N/A
Large - N/A
Huge - 4d6
Gargantuan - 4d8
Colossal - 6d6

Tail Sweep
Tiny - N/A
Small - N/A
Medium - N/A
Large - N/A
Huge - N/A
Gargantuan - 2d8
Colossal - 4d6

Once this is figured out it will be ready to be added to Draconomicon.

And I'm now working on creating the Skeletal Dragon template from Draconomicon as well. What is the hero tag for CR? Instead of regular skeletons Skeletal Dragons figure their CR from their base CR and not their HD. Also how do you drop their supernatural and spell-like abilities but retain their exceptional abilities? I'm sure that is a script thing but I just don't know the CR tag and the other is just a bit beyond me.
Bloodwolf is offline   #987 Reply With Quote