View Single Post
LordValerius

Old March 10th, 2012, 03:40 AM
Hey Aaron, thanks for responding....Here is the only info I could find on it, from one of your earlier posts....info not pertinent to my question removed from quote.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
Thanks Kendall, but you should have seen me sweating through the Pathfinder bug thread's 60+ pages. This hardly seems long compared to that. Here are the list of bugs I have fixed for the next release (though I am not sure exactly when that would be, hopefully in the next month or so).

Familiar's Intelligence was defaulting to 10, rather than advancing and changing as the master gains levels. Now the familiar will gain the Int granted by the master, or its own Intelligence if that is higher (in the case of Improved Familiars).

If you don't see your bug reported here it was either already fixed (for example missing the Value 5 and 10 tags), I could not reproduce it, or it is something not for me to do (Power attack does not have an adjustment in d20, so I didn't address the Double Weapon not working thing, though if you have questions on your own adjustment I may be able to help), or it was noted for later fixing.
Thanks for any info!

LordV
LordValerius is offline   #44 Reply With Quote