View Single Post
Junior Member
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 9

Old March 29th, 2019, 11:41 PM
Hello All:

I have been able to create the gestalt for a Psion/Warblade and 90% of it works. I am trying to get the other 10% working and that is where I am at a loss.

First for the Psion class they have a class skill named "Stabilize Self". However that skill is not in HL. I created the skill in the editor and assigned it to my custom class as a class skill no problem. However even with it set as a class skill it still increments like a cross class skill when I build the character. How would you recommend fixing this.

Second Question is about the abilities of a Warblade that show up as named custom abilities of "stance" and "maneuver". Based on the last advice you gave me to set the "Allow Class Abilities" as Warblade worked in order for me to be able to choose them as I create and level the character. The problem is that on the Maneuvers it is not calculating the required level for the abilities right. For example based on the Tome of Battle where the class is a 4th level Warblade should have access to 2nd level Maneuvers at Max however all of the level 2 abilities in the book require a 3rd level "initiator" for it.

If i try this with a based build for Warblade the abilities can be chosen at level 4 no problem.

Thank you for the help
romandain is offline   #1 Reply With Quote