View Single Post
TheIronGolem

Old October 23rd, 2017, 04:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMadPhoenix View Post
Yeah, I guess I'm thinking about places where I might summon different weapons and it would just be a drop down to change which weapon the enhancement applies to and also easier when I go up a level, I guess.
Ah, I think I see what you're getting at. You're not wrong in that it would be nice to be able to manage that stuff from the ability tab. And technically I guess I could make it so that you could set the enhancement bonus from there (I think so anyway, haven't tried). But you'd still have to edit the weapon itself in order to set item powers, because those have to be bootstrapped to the item which can't be done from a character ability. And I don't see a lot of value in doing it halfway, where you can set the enhancement from the tab but still need to go to the weapon to change its powers - especially since trading off between enhancements and powers is a big part of this ability.

For what it's worth, Paladins and Magi have similar bring-your-own-magic-weapon abilities, and they have to edit them on the weapons tab too.
TheIronGolem is offline   #499 Reply With Quote