Thread: [SM: DA]errors
View Single Post
HakujinGrande
Volunteer Data File Author

Old September 23rd, 2005, 04:10 PM
Which version of the datafile do you have, because several of these should not be showing up in the latest version. To check your version, in the Help menu of AB3, select the "Warhammer 40 000 FAQ..." option. This should open a web page, go to the Space Marine section and there will be some version information. If it does not list version 1.09, then you do not have the latest version.

Updates can be downloaded from the maintainers site at:
http://ab40k3.homelinux.net/

The site also has bug trackers where you can log in bugs.
In the future, please be more specific as to what the problem is,. If the bug is complex, please include detailed instructions on how to recreate the problem.

Let me address these one by one:
Which models have Stubborn but not TH? All characters should have both automatically.

The Azreal and Termi Command Squad is a bug, but it looks like it may take a while to sort out the mess of the rules he brings with him (like all models being Stubborn).

Deathwatch should no be available since I updated to the new Deathwatch rules in a White Dwarf not too long ago. Yes, you can select the Deathwatch under the Imperial Allies section of the rules, but the Deathwatch Kill Team and squad upgrades should not be available.

The skills for the command squad are selected on the character they are attached to, so look under the Skills tab of the parent character. This was necessary due to certain technical limitations in the datafiles.

Deathwing:
Which units are showing up that are not supposed to?
Did you actually try to add a Termiator squad to the roster?
When you select a Terminator squad, there are options to count them as Elites, Troops, Fast or Heavy. As a matter of fact, when you add them to the roster, it forces you to select one of these options.

Ravenwing:
Okay, the only problem I see is that the standard Attack Bike Squad is showing up when it shouldn't, and the Master of Ravenwing isn't being forced.

With the exception of the Azrael bug, I fixed all the other problems I saw while going through this list, and those changes will be included in my next release (most likely some time this weekend, but don't hold me to that).

Space Marine Maintainer for AB3
Battlefleet Gothic Maintainer for AB3
40K: Space Wolves, 13th Company, Grey Knights, Deathwatch
BFG: Space Marine Fleet, Armageddon Fleet, Tau Fleet
HakujinGrande is offline   #4 Reply With Quote