View Single Post
McGray

Old January 23rd, 2015, 12:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Lord Galen View Post
I long for the day of Herolab being live interactive, have the HP, conditions, everything update on the fly, have it auto-update to realm works, hell if were are DREAMING.. would it be grand to record sessions and realm works take that recording and transcript it into text that could then be subdivided into snipits...and on and on...

DLG
Sounds like a Star Trek holodeck to me... or in a less evolved version: like a computer game.

Even though I like RW and its capabilities to help organize a complex game world, never ever would I take that "pen" and "paper" out of Pen & Paper roleplaying. For me this is an integral part of the experience and if we automate everything we could go right ahead and ply a computer game... I fondly remember they days when I was sitting in my room with dozens of books, notepades, pages with barely legible notes, miniatures, maps and dice to prepare for a game or recap the last one...

And o topic: I often work with a friend on games, so for me a multi-gm-option without too much hassle would be one of the more essential features

Last edited by McGray; January 23rd, 2015 at 12:23 AM. Reason: forgot the on topic part :D
McGray is offline   #67 Reply With Quote