View Single Post
kaintheseeker

Old March 12th, 2018, 07:51 AM
I’ve been a HL user forever.. with most major systems, aside from storyteller, having bought in part.

I use HL along with my Paizo subscriptions to play a variety of characters I most likely could plan out by hand nearly as easy. Some I play for home or PFS, others I post on my blog to offer ideas for others (1st, 4th , 7th and12th) for PFS play.

HLO doesn’t let me copy a character multiple times in a portfolio like the iPad and Desktop versions. It’s always throwing up alerts and reconnecting to the next and I can’t QUITE resize it for my screen. It doesn’t generate summaries of the schedule or offer a print option that I can find

I don’t NOT like it but I much prefer the option of the desktop/iPad apps

I’ve spent gobs of cash on packs for multiple systems and I can say this.. I will NOT buy packs and pay for a subscription to keep access to them.

I’d much prefer, for design and access purposes, to still be able to use my iPad and computers without the mandatory use of HLO moving forward

As a VL in PFS I have heard several players likewise say they don’t like buying data packs and having to pay a subscription as well.
kaintheseeker is offline   #21 Reply With Quote