View Single Post
Silveras

Old March 4th, 2014, 04:45 AM
@frumple. I see a "Target CR" that I can set to determine the "XP Budget" for the encounter. Isn't this what you are asking for? APL is the party level; it doesn't change for the encounter, so it is the encounter CR that is important to set, isn't it?

Issues:

Installer - Like DMG, I had the issue where the Windows installer did not save with the .exe extension. I had the same issue with the previous beta, as well, and reported it then.

Armies - I see the armies, especially the first army in each series of multiples, displaying odd information in the text below the name. For example, the Kobold Army entry reading:

Quote:
Kobold Army
Huge Army of Kobold War 1 - Hobgoblin Army
The same is true of other army entries.

Information text - The information text below the name is inconsistent. Sometimes it is the source book (ex. "Bestiary 2"), sometimes it is the Class/Level ("War 1"), sometimes it appears to be the header for a related entry (ex. the "Alabaster" entry has "Cat - CR 1/4"), and sometimes it is blank (ex. "Cat" entry). Perhaps Size and type/subtype(s) would be consistent and useful?

Parenthetical Numbers - Some entries have parenthetical numbers (ex. "Baby Centipede (4)"). It is not clear what these are for. When the source is not indicated, it is difficult to tell whether these are from an encounter portfolio, or something else.

Summary
Overall, looks good so far, aside from the above. I would agree with forbinproject that being able to designate additional folders for portfolios would be useful.
Silveras is offline   #9