Thread: HL for the iPad
View Single Post
lortondm

Old May 17th, 2013, 08:17 PM
RavenX suggested I repost this here. I've exported my user file to iPad. After the bug fix at the start of this week that worked fine. But it didn't seem automatically to bring over things created with added datafiles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lortondm View Post
I'm really loving the iPad app. It's fantastic. Kudos to the company for developing that!

Also, I recently discovered the various third party datafiles that exist and I've downloaded those and set them up as secondary source updates. So, for instance, I installed RavenX's Dark Sun files and a bunch of others.

So I can create a Dark Sun Gladiator with the Gold Dwarf race from Forgotten Realms (FR being another new dataset I downloaded). Works fine inside Hero Lab on my desktop. But how do I get the associated files/data that stand behind that character/portfolio onto the iPad?

As things stand now when I send the gold dwarf gladiator to my iPad and open it, a bunch of errors pop up and it's missing most of the data associated with that character.

Computer geniuses on the forum, please tell me it's possible to mix and match all these exotic things and get them onto the iPad app, too? Thanks.
lortondm is offline   #104 Reply With Quote