View Single Post
RavenX
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old September 10th, 2017, 07:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duggan View Post
I tried that. I was getting the error you posted about in your thread with the quadruple checkmark to which Matthias suggested the empty string.
This is the most challenging part to learn, but once you get through it, life will be good. You will need gizmos on weapons if you want to track ammunition each weapon uses.

Make sure on your helper object you define a candidate tag expression field, thats the purpose of candidatefield="". You have to define the candidate field if you use this. This will come in handy for many things later on.

Make sure the headerpick is on there too.

RavenX Pronouns: She/Her

Please do not PM me to inquire about datafiles I coded "for personal use" such as Exalted, World of Darkness, AD&D, or Warhammer 40K Roleplaying. I appreciate your interest, but I do not own the Intellectual Property rights to these game systems. Nor do I have permission from any of the Publishers to distribute the data files. As such, I cannot distribute the work I have done with community on these files. They are "for personal use" only. Thank you.

I am far too busy these days to answer emails. If you message me here there is no guarantee I will get back to you at all.
RavenX is offline   #5 Reply With Quote