View Single Post
Duggan
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old July 15th, 2017, 12:33 PM
It's a simple set of either-or questions. For example, the Legal Counsel offers the following:
Quote:
Bonus Skill Ranks: +2 Deceive or History, +2 Empathy or Negotiate, +2 Dodge ranks or any 1 Combat skill, +2 Inspire or any 1 Combat skill (you may take Combat skills in both options that allow them)
Other packages have other setups, but I think that's the most complicated one (particularly since there's multiple Combat skills, although I think that would just be a dropdown list pulled from the tagged skills). From a UI standpoint, it seems like it would make sense for me to do something like build it as a column, with the either-or choices side by side.

I also need to figure out how to designate skill specializations... most skills allow you to spend skill points to gain specializations from a specific list for each skill that allow for rerolls. For example, the Heavy Weapons skill allows for specializations of Beam, Projectile, or Non-Lethal (most of the ranged weapons use that set). ^_^ But hey, I'm not all of the way through the SW example, so this might be explained later.
Duggan is offline   #14 Reply With Quote