View Single Post
Xyzzy

Old July 21st, 2012, 03:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AncientOne View Post
It isn't browser-specific. I think it happens because the system can't detect when the mouse is over an empty (i.e., zero-height) section. This is why I put the word "empty" in empty container lists... to make it possible to drag things into them. I may have to do something similar for each section of the page -- force a small transparent row into any empty section so it won't be zero-height.
An "empty" row would certainly help.

Quote:
It seems to be quite sensitive about determining the bottom of a section. You can do it, but the mouse has to be in *just* the right spot.
Now that I know it can be done I've managed to do it a couple of time, but it is quite finicky.

Quote:
I think it says this in the information panel, in the help-text for the "page orientation" item. It may not be obvious enough though.
The only thing showing in the info panel for me is the text and link pointing to this thread for help.... no, wait... I hadn't realised you can click on the options in the control panel and get help text in the info panel. So yeah not obvious enough
Xyzzy is offline   #27 Reply With Quote