View Single Post
AncientOne

Old July 21st, 2012, 12:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyzzy View Post
Looks good, and I like the ability to move sections around; however at least on Firefox 14 if I depopulate a column I find I can't shift anything back into it.
It isn't browser-specific. I think it happens because the system can't detect when the mouse is over an empty (i.e., zero-height) section. This is why I put the word "empty" in empty container lists... to make it possible to drag things into them. I may have to do something similar for each section of the page -- force a small transparent row into any empty section so it won't be zero-height.

Quote:
Also in some cases* if I want section (a) below section (b) when section (b) is at the bottom of the page, I need to place (a) above (b), then shift (b) up above (a). This is most noticeable, for me at least, trying to put something under the weapon list.
It seems to be quite sensitive about determining the bottom of a section. You can do it, but the mouse has to be in *just* the right spot.

Quote:
Also either having a reset button or calling out that switching between landscape and portrait will reset the sections to their default positions might be an idea.
I think it says this in the information panel, in the help-text for the "page orientation" item. It may not be obvious enough though.
AncientOne is offline   #26 Reply With Quote