View Single Post
RavenX
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old November 20th, 2020, 12:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dungeonguru View Post
One thing to try to is to look into the floating info windows and choose Show Selection Tasks and find the copies of your spell.

Those windows show when scripts run against the pick, sometimes you can see a script name that you can do some poking around with in the timing report, plus it just plain gives you target timing slots to see if you can trial and error it.

Unfortunately a lot of the eval scripting behind BaseSpell isn't visible to us.
You can't see the stuff that's in the raw source code so a lot of it is trial and error to figure out.

RavenX Pronouns: She/Her

Please do not PM me to inquire about datafiles I coded "for personal use" such as Exalted, World of Darkness, AD&D, or Warhammer 40K Roleplaying. I appreciate your interest, but I do not own the Intellectual Property rights to these game systems. Nor do I have permission from any of the Publishers to distribute the data files. As such, I cannot distribute the work I have done with community on these files. They are "for personal use" only. Thank you.

I am far too busy these days to answer emails. If you message me here there is no guarantee I will get back to you at all.
RavenX is offline   #13 Reply With Quote