View Single Post
TobyFox2002

Old November 27th, 2019, 06:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtydeedz View Post
However I have encountered some strange behavior when trying to create new HEROs

1. When I choose my FRCS Region in Feat/Traits; the FRCS Region in Background/"Racial, Templete, and Faction Abilities" continues to throw an error: "FRCS Region trait: Characters must pick one......"
*NOTE* If I choose 2 x FRCS Regions, I get the error I have "to many" FRCS Regions.
2. When creating a Hero, say a Shield Dwarf: +2 CON & WIS, -2 CHA. These are being applied to the "Ability MODIFIER" instead of the Ability Score. So the HERO is starting w/ 14 CON, 14 WIS, 6 CHA. (This may be fully intended and I'm just the DA that doesn't remember this from D&D)
3. Choosing Half-Elf/ "Any" Heritage from the Ethnicity drop down, does NOT open an FRCS Region under "Racial, Templete, and Faction Abilities"
1)
There is an issue with the Regions.. I am wanting to condense the regions into a hidden list and remove it from the TRAITS section of the feats tab. Basically, when you select your race I want you to choose from the dropdown and have it bootstrapped to your character based on your selection. I didnt get to it this pass as it requires A LOT of work. And it would mess with alot of other stuff.

I will hide the dropdown selection (as I should have done before updating), and it should make this error vanish.

2) The code I am using to add ability scores is

Code:
hero.child[aCON].field[aStartMod].value += 2
hero.child[aWIS].field[aStartMod].value += 2
hero.child[aCHA].field[aStartMod].value -= 2
This is through an eval script at FIRST/100. I *think* this is correct. On my end it is adding to the ability SCORE which changes the ability MOD as well. If this is not what it is doing on your end please let me know and send me a private message with a copy of your character sheet and I will try and see whats going on.

3) You are correct, the half-elf ethnicity is NOT adding the FRCS Heritage special to the character! I will correct this as soon as I can.

Added:
Please, inform me if there is any content that you require for your game and I will be happy to add it as swiftly as I can. I am starting to take requests for my next Content Update, which I hope will be more frequently in the future. Just to let you know, I plan on starting to work on the FR Bestiary (Monstrous Compendium). A few of the common monsters and the common D&D (Beholders, Mind-Flayers, Slaad etc) monsters will be added sometime next month. Although, some of the more complex ones such as Living Spells, Dragons and that extra-planar monstrosity (cant remember the name, the one that has portals and multi-attacks) will need to wait.

Last edited by TobyFox2002; November 27th, 2019 at 06:16 PM. Reason: Added extra.
TobyFox2002 is offline   #214 Reply With Quote