View Single Post
Jaynay27

Old February 1st, 2015, 10:57 PM
I am having issues on the Ipad version caused by the Pathfinder 3pp pack.

When I install this pack on the Ipad version the program crashes when trying to load a character.

Without this pack, my character will load, but I get a message with a bunch of missing stuff (presumably from the 3PP update/pack e.g Critical information not found in data files: Source 'DSP - Ultimate Psionics'. I get about 8 lines like this, each quoting a different source).

Any help would be appreciated

*Edit* So after trying a few things, I can install the 3PP by itself, but not in conjunction with either of the other 2 packs (particularly the GM pack). It seems the GM pack is causing crashes on my iPad.

For now I have just installed the 3PP and can access my character, but the same message as above comes up when I load my character portfolio (Critical information not found in data files: Source '*' , Where the '*' refers to a bunch of the Paizo modules. The first one I checked was Crypt of the Everflame which appears on my desktop as a select-able source, but not on the iPad for some reason).

I went to my desktop, disabled the modules as sources (don't actually have anything from those modules in my character build), then resent that portfolio to the iPad and my character loads fine, with no errors.

Last edited by Jaynay27; February 1st, 2015 at 11:51 PM.
Jaynay27 is offline   #29 Reply With Quote