View Single Post
RavenX
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old November 30th, 2014, 12:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rimfaxe View Post
HI Raven

I play in a pure 3.5 Forgotten Realms game (not Pathfinder rules)... how do I get your data files to work with the d20 option in Hero Lab? Or maybe I cant?

Cheers Rimfaxe
I converted the datafiles from 3.5 over to Pathfinder's ruleset. This means skills and other items have been changed to match the Pathfinder rules and are not quite the same. Pathfinder made a great number of changes to 3.5 such as getting rid of XP costs to craft magic items. Feats and spells that list such costs have been modified to account for this change. As have skill references and the like.

These files are pretty much for use with Pathfinder and not 3.5 at this point. If someone wanted a d20 3.5 version they'd have to check the community data sets for that. Everything I've done is an update for the new ruleset as my group uses pathfinder to play Forgotten Realms.

And as far as I know Pathfinder datasets are not compatible with the d20 ogl data set. There are too many differences between the game systems.

RavenX Pronouns: She/Her

Please do not PM me to inquire about datafiles I coded "for personal use" such as Exalted, World of Darkness, AD&D, or Warhammer 40K Roleplaying. I appreciate your interest, but I do not own the Intellectual Property rights to these game systems. Nor do I have permission from any of the Publishers to distribute the data files. As such, I cannot distribute the work I have done with community on these files. They are "for personal use" only. Thank you.

I am far too busy these days to answer emails. If you message me here there is no guarantee I will get back to you at all.
RavenX is offline   #27 Reply With Quote