View Single Post
zarlor

Old October 11th, 2013, 07:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by atimrogers View Post
I mentioned this in a separate thread, but I'd like to see stacked weapons marked on the character sheet. Right now, you can see 3x rope in gear, but not 3x daggers in weapons (you just see one dagger).

Is this an easy fix?

Thanks,
Tim
That should be a fairly easy fix (just check those things as "stackable") but generally speaking weapons tend to be set so they are not stackable, I think mostly because they really are separate items in most cases (only one Sword fits into a scabbard, etc.) Dagger might be an exception since presumably you could have some kind of bandolier or other method for holding multiples (boot/sleeve scabbards and such). So I guess I can see that as being useful for small things, like daggers, knives, darts, etc., but personally I think they should stay un-stacked for larger objects.

Lenny Zimmermann
Metairie, LA, USA

Data files authored (please let me know if you see any issues with any of these if you have/use them):
Official (In the downloader)
50 Fathoms, Deadlands: Hell On Earth, Deadlands: Noir, East Texas University, Necessary Evil (requires Super Powers Companion), Pirates of the Spanish Main, Space 1889 (original file by Erich), Tour of Darkness, Weird War II, Weird Wars: Rome
Coming Eventually
Evernight (LWD has completed their review but I have some fixes to make first... although Pinnacle mentioned this might get an overhaul to SWADE so I may just wait for that first. If you just HAVE to have this now, though, just PM me)
zarlor is offline   #90 Reply With Quote