View Single Post
Jay_NOLA

Old April 11th, 2018, 04:36 PM
Thanks, didn't see the Street Soldiers option when I was looking at the campaign setting options for some reason.

Also did catch another error with some cyberware:

Bone Reinforcement I-III is actually 3 different cyberware items. It has 3 different versions (levels) it can be bought at. Different costs Same thing with Vehicle Control Interface and Wireless Reflexes. Cyber Lungs is similar but has 2 different levels.

So you need to have Bone Reinforcement I, Bone Reinforcement II, Bone Reinforcement III, etc. (And for all the different Grade types too.)

Also, with the gear the 2.0 rules doesn't have SW Kevlar Armor according to the book as the design was to keep things simple and not have 2 different modifiers for armor. Though some people use it so Kevlar could be something to to enable as an option.

Same thing with Athletics instead of Swimming or Climbing skills. Optional but Athletics is recommended to use and is used in IZ 2.0 products, instead of splitting it up into 2 different skills.

Not sure if any thing can be done for Skill Specialization with HL. Since that is recommend to be used too and is on the 2.0 characters in books.

Glad you and zarlor got the bundle.
Jay_NOLA is offline   #7 Reply With Quote