View Single Post
FaeruN

Old February 27th, 2012, 08:59 AM
Hello hero lab world, I have some problems while trying to create the eval-scripts for 3 magic weapons.

I've created 6 weapons that everyone can held, but in the hands of the right character the weapon if more powerful (like the holy avenger, that in normal hands is a +2 cold iron longsword, but on a paladin's hands it is the powerful holy avenger)

I have problems with 3 of them.

One of the weapon supposes to be used by any arcane spellcaster, and when that happens the weapon turns from a masterwork +0 weapon, to a +4, and I've tried to use this eval script:

Quote:
~ If we're an arcane spellcaster, add our bonuses
if (hero.tagis[Hero.Arcane] <> 0) then
if (field[gIsEquip].value <> 0) then
field[BonEnhance].value = 4
endif
endif
but I dont know how to make it work correctly.

The other weapon instead of be used by a good-alignment fighter, ranger or paladin, and tried this eval script:

Quote:
~If we're non-good, get out now
doneif (hero.tagis[Alignment.Good] = 0)

~ If we're not a paladin, fighter or ranger, get out now
doneif (hero.tagis[Classes.Paladin] = 0 or hero.tagis[Classes.Ranger] = 0 or hero.tagis[Classes.Fighter] = 0)
field[BonEnhance].value = 4
I know that should works but I don't know how to use the "OR" properly on hero lab yet.

And finally I have a weapon that if used by anyone with 5 ranks or more on Diplomacy gets the bonus, and I don't know how to check on the ranks a character haves on a selected skill.

Thank you
FaeruN is offline   #1 Reply With Quote